The release candidate TAO Community Edition 3.2 is now available for download. Here’s what’s new:
Test administrators can now:
- Grant extra time to one or more test-takers, even if the assessment has already begun
- Get fancy with scoring – define the weight of an item, configure the total score and the cut score, as well as scoring categories
- Easily create LaTex Mathematical Expressions using a WYSIWYG Math Editor
Test-takers can now:
- Access a built-in calculator, when authorized – handy for those math problems
- Eliminate or mask answer choices, or highlight parts of the text in an item to help focus on key information
- Record and submit a short audio clip – convenient for language exams and performance-based items
- More easily input mathematical symbols and formulas thanks to an improved math formula editor
- See available text hints when hovering over a word
Download the TAO Community Edition 3.2 Release Candidate below or from Github. Don't forget to download the release notes.
WindowsAutomatic Install for Windows Desktops
We'll take care of the web server installation for you.